Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New News...

I've filled out most of my Lyrical Press paperwork--everything but the tax forms. I'm waiting on an editor to be assigned to me. In the meantime, LP has asked me to set up a facebook page and a website, so I've done so, but under my pen name, Jennifer Catlett.

It's actually my maiden name. And I just told it to you. I have to be the worst secret keeper ever.

Anyway, the website is www.jennifercatlett.webs.com . There's pretty much nothing on it right now.

But I've been busy! I've started another novel, and so far, it's rip-roaring fun. I'm enjoying that new-novel rush. :) I'm also transcribing a hand-written novel for a friend, and let me tell ya, it's a doozy! I'll be sharing more information on that later.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment